It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and excellent customer service.
The physical therapy assistant utilizes critical thinking skills related to the home care of the patient and implements the physician ordered plan of care. The physical therapy assistant provides skilled physical therapy procedures and assessments and instructs patients and their families in the plan of care under the supervision of the physical therapist.
1. One year of experience as a physical therapy assistant in a healthcare setting is preferred.
2. Current Kentucky license as a physical therapy assistant. Additional state licensure may be required depending on the counties served.
4. Current Kentucky drivers license
5. Current Basic Cardiac Life Support Certification
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
Associated topics: clinician, lactation consultant, mhlb physical, movement disorder, movement therapist, orthopedic, outpatient, therapist, therapist assistant, therapist outpatient
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.