* Ensures the integrity and overall accuracy of the department including the daily reconciliation of the banks, monitoring of all variances and reporting of all variances in excess of $500.
* Maintains compliance with Anti-Money Laundering procedures
* Monitor activities that could affect the efficiencies and effectiveness of the department, including the internal control environment
* Troubleshoots when problems arise and assists all department employees in the performance of their duties
* Continually monitors the operation to ensure scheduling of all personnel is adequate to cover business demands
* Ensures superior customer service is delivered at all times
* Coordinates with other departments to ensure total guest satisfaction and efficient operation
* Ensure supplies and equipment necessary to the operation are maintained to assure efficiency
* Handles all customer concerns that have been escalated and follows through for resolution
* Assists with the recruiting, interviewing and hiring of all Cashiering staff
* Assist with development and maintain departmental training programs
* Makes and implements cost effective recommendations for streamlining operating process for the purpose of building employee engagement and exceeding customer expectations
* Ensures internal control submissions and department policy and procedures are adhered to
* Completes special assignments for management as required
* Established and endorses the business and service objectives, in accordance with Caesars Ent. Mission, Vision and Values
* Participates in the supervision, operation and /or support of the multi-casino Bad Beat system.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
College degree in business preferred or related work experience required. Minimum two years' experience supervising a Casino Cashiering department. Must be able to demonstrate proficiency in basic computer skills. Must be able to obtain a NJ Casino Key License.
* Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Ability to uphold and demonstrate the highest level of integrity in all situations and recognize standards required by a regulated business
New Jersey-Atlantic City-Caesars Atlantic City
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.